Based on the Cabinet of Ministers March 12, 2020 order No. 103 “On the declaration of a state of emergency” and taking into account the Culture and Creative Industry Education Division of the Latvian National Culture Center instructions of April 17, 2020 “On the study process in vocational cultural education institutions implementing vocational guidance programs at the end of the 2019/2020 academic year”, the following work plan is SCHEDULED concluding the 2019/2020 school year and performing all specified health and safety measures:
1. Schedule for submitting the students’ homework done in distance learning at school:
On May 18, works will be submitted by 1st grade from 10.00 to 10.30;
2nd grade from 10.30-11.00;
3rd grade from 11.00 to 11.30;
On May 19, works will be submitted by 4th grade from 10.00 to 10.30;
5th grade from 10.30 to 11.00;
On May 20, works will be submitted by 6th grade from 10.00 to 10.30;
7th grade from 10.30 to 11.00;
On May 20, 7th grade submits school graduation works and presentations (PowerPoint format sent to e-mail - [email protected]) until 16.00;
Information for the parents (guardians) of the learner: if, in exceptional cases, it is not possible to submit the works within the specified time, please contact the school administration by phone 64322433 or 29177702;
The conditions for submission of works may be changed, based on possible changes from May 13, 2020, taking into account the decisions made by the Government of the Republic of Latvia and the instructions of the Culture and Creative Industry Education Department of the Latvian National Cultural Center.
2. Evaluation times of the 2nd-semester study work for the students:
● For 1st grade and 6th grade on May 21 at 10.00;
● For 2nd grade and 5th grade on May 22 at 10.00;
● 7th grade on May 25 at 10.00;
● 3rd grade on May 26 at 10.00;
● 4th grade on May 27 at 10.00.
3. The final assessments (semester, year) of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th grade students shall be posted, taking into account the sum of the assessments of the 2019/2020 academic year.
4. Until May 12, 2020, examination papers for 7th grade students in the subjects Basics of Art Language, Composition, Drawing, Painting, Sculpture are abolished until possible changes in legislation and methodological instructions from 13 May 2020.
5. Those 7th grade students who have not submitted their final works in Material in time by March 13, 2020 (according to the calendar plan of the 2nd semester of the 2019/2020 academic year) shall perform the final work remotely, consulting with the teacher in charge of their final work, and submit it on May 20 until 16.00
6. Summer practice (plein air) for 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grade students is planned from 17 to 21 August. Time can be changed, according to possible changes in legislation and methodological instructions from 2020 13 in May.
7. Starting from May 13, 2020, the educational process at the school shall be continued in compliance with the decisions adopted by the Government of the Republic of Latvia, the instructions of the Culture and Creative Industry Education Department of the Latvian National Culture Center and ensuring the safety and health of students.
Wishing everyone good health, creative joy and success at the end of the 2019/2020 school year,
school director Ojārs VĒLIŅŠ
From March 23, we start the learning process remotely. During the holiday week, teachers have been working on the methodology of the learning tasks so that they can teach them remotely. Assignments will be sent no more than once a week to the student or their parents emails. The e-mails and telephone numbers of the subject teachers are indicated on the task sheets - for mutual communication between the learners and the subject teachers, for maintaining feedback.
Let us be mutually understanding and responsible for the tasks to be performed in order to implement the curriculum remotely in this difficult time.
Let's plan our daily workload and responsibilities thoughtfully, take care of ourselves and our loved ones!
Teachers of Aluksne Art School
According to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers on declaring a state of emergency in the country from March 13 to April 14, the full-time study process at Alūksne Art School is temporarily suspended starting from March 13. Please follow the current information!
Official information on the epidemiological situation in the country can be found on the website of the Center for Disease Prevention and Control https://spkc.gov.lv/lv/aktualitates/get/nid/757
Alūksne Art School in cooperation with Riga School of Design and Art.